an assortment of informational webinars, online training opportunities, and product demonstrations
Whether you want to explore the capabilities of the software you already own or learn about new options, we offer an assortment of informational webinars, online training opportunities, and product demonstrations.
Please be sure to check back frequently for new events. Or make it easy on yourself and subscribe to our blog on the right. Updated events and schedules will be delivered right to your email inbox!
People Savvy HCM Essentials Demonstration – Learn how our on-demand HR information service can strengthen your organization, reduce compliance risk, and save your business time and money. This 45-minute presentation will introduce a resource that your company can’t afford to do without. (more…)
Acumatica 2019 R1 has now been officially released. Join one of the two free one hour webinars to see all the new features of Acumatica 2019 R1. (more…)
BizInsight is a powerful business reporting and analytics solution that provides real-time access to your Sage General Ledger business data in Microsoft Excel to create financial reports. In this webinar we’ll demonstrate how you can use Excel functionality for report design, simplifying the monthly updating of reports and the creation of consolidated financial reports. We’ll (more…)
Free Upcoming Partner Webinars
When registering for these webinars, please ensure that you put Bennett/Porter & Associates in the “referred by” registration field.
April 24 – 11am to 12pm PT – “Classifying & Paying Exempt Employees” hosted by Mammoth
May 22 – 11am to 12pm PT – “Marijuana & Other Substances in the Workplace” hosted by Mammoth
June 26 – 11am to 12pm PT – “How to Build a Great Workplace Culture” hosted by Mammoth
July 23 – 11am to 12pm PT – “Strategies for Better Employee Engagement” hosted by Mammoth
August 22 – 11am to 12pm PT – “Demystifying Workers’ Compensation” hosted by Mammoth
September 25 – 2pm to 3pm ET – “Termination the Right Way” hosted by Mammoth
October 24 – 11am to 12pm PT – “Taking Care of Business: Employee Handbooks” hosted by Mammoth
November 21 – 11am to 12pm PT – “Performance Evaluations & Effective Coaching” hosted by Mammoth
December 19 – 11am to 12pm PT – “Form I-9: Keys to Compliance” hosted by Mammoth
**Looking for something that’s not listed? Have questions? Interested in training? Send us an email.**
Webinar Payment and Cancelation Policy for Paid Webinars
- Payment for webinars must be made in advance in order for a participant’s enrollment to be confirmed.
- Payment may be made via credit card or via received check.
- Enrollment will be confirmed via email with the attendee once payment has been received.
For attendee cancelations:
- Cancelation of attendance more than 48 hours in advance of the webinar’s start time: full refund
- Cancelation of attendance within 48 hours of the webinar’s start time: refund in the form of a credit towards a future webinar or services
- No-show: no refund
For B/P cancelations:
- If there are fewer than three confirmed participants enrolled for the webinar, we have the option to cancel.
- If we opt to cancel, we will notify participants at least two business days prior to the start of the webinar.
- In the event that a webinar is canceled, the participant can receive a full refund or a credit towards a future webinar or services.