an assortment of informational webinars, online training opportunities, and product demonstrations
Whether you want to explore the capabilities of the software you already own or learn about new options, we offer an assortment of informational webinars, online training opportunities, and product demonstrations.
Please be sure to check back frequently for new events. Or make it easy on yourself and subscribe to our blog on the right. Updated events and schedules will be delivered right to your email inbox!
Accounts Payable Document Recognition grants users the capability to import PDF documents from files or email attachments and turn them into AP documents. Using this functionality you can remove paper clutter and storage, save time from manual bill entry, and reduce expenses in AP. Join us to see the 3 ways you can use this (more…)
Free Upcoming Partner Webinars
When registering for these webinars, please ensure that you put Bennett/Porter & Associates in the “referred by” registration field.
Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 10am PT – Pay Equity: What Employers Need to Know
Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 11am PT – 2021 HR MegaTrends – Recognizing and Valuing our Shared Humanity
Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 10am PT – Recruiting & Hiring Great Employees
**Looking for something that’s not listed? Have questions? Interested in training? Send us an email.**
Subscribe to our Blog
Webinar Payment and Cancelation Policy for Paid Webinars
- Payment for webinars must be made in advance in order for a participant’s enrollment to be confirmed.
- Payment may be made via credit card or via received check.
- Enrollment will be confirmed via email with the attendee once payment has been received.
For attendee cancelations:
- Cancelation of attendance more than 48 hours in advance of the webinar’s start time: full refund
- Cancelation of attendance within 48 hours of the webinar’s start time: refund in the form of a credit towards a future webinar or services
- No-show: no refund
For B/P cancelations:
- If there are fewer than three confirmed participants enrolled for the webinar, we have the option to cancel.
- If we opt to cancel, we will notify participants at least two business days prior to the start of the webinar.
- In the event that a webinar is canceled, the participant can receive a full refund or a credit towards a future webinar or services.