an assortment of informational webinars, online training opportunities, and product demonstrations
Whether you want to explore the capabilities of the software you already own or learn about new options, we offer an assortment of informational webinars, online training opportunities, and product demonstrations.
Please be sure to check back frequently for new events. Or make it easy on yourself and subscribe to our blog on the right. Updated events and schedules will be delivered right to your email inbox!
Acumatica has released 2018 R2, which is the latest version of Acumatica Cloud ERP. We have had some time to implement and review the new features and functions of version 2018 R2, and we are excited to show you the treasures you can find in this latest Acumatica release. Version 2018 R2 is an important (more…)
For clients who are new to Federal and State eFiling and Reporting through Sage 100 (aka Aatrix) or who need a refresher on the e-filing process, we are offering our Aatrix eFiling web class in December and January. Aatrix is Sage’s answer to the required form filing – whether or not you actually use the (more…)
Webinar Payment and Cancelation Policy
- Payment for webinars must be made in advance in order for a participant’s enrollment to be confirmed.
- Payment may be made via credit card or via received check.
- Enrollment will be confirmed via email with the attendee once payment has been received.
For attendee cancelations:
- Cancelation of attendance more than 48 hours in advance of the webinar’s start time: full refund
- Cancelation of attendance within 48 hours of the webinar’s start time: refund in the form of a credit towards a future webinar or services
- No-show: no refund
For B/P cancelations:
- If there are fewer than three confirmed participants enrolled for the webinar, we have the option to cancel.
- If we opt to cancel, we will notify participants at least two business days prior to the start of the webinar.
- In the event that a webinar is canceled, the participant can receive a full refund or a credit towards a future webinar or services.
**Looking for something that’s not listed? Have questions? Interested in training? Send us an email.**