Full service IT and Cloud based solutions for small to enterprise level businesses.
- Cloud based Email, Storage, Backup, and Applications
- Server and Workstation Monitoring, Patch Management, and Deployment
- Network, Server and Workstation Security
- Email Spam Filtering and Management
- Enterprise level Backup and Restoration – On and Offsite
- On and Offsite local Support
Statistically, one of the areas of a business that consumes your time and company efficiency more than anything else is your computer network. We can alleviate that worry and stress with our variety of managed IT services allowing you to spend more time managing your business and not your network. Below are some of the IT Services our customers depend on us for:
- We can help you run your application software from anywhere, any time of the day with our hosted servers.If you are evaluating a move to the Cloud as a way to optimize your IT spend and increase organizational agility, then you need to speak with our experts. With technology at the center of today’s business, many IT leaders are evaluating Cloud solutions as a way to drive cost savings while providing leading capabilities for their workforce. Ask us about our new hosted offering, including Sage 100 ERP, or QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Don’t buy new hardware. Take it to the Cloud! – If your existing hardware is aging and an upgrade is in order to propel your business forward, you may be interested in using cloud services instead. Upfront costs for hardware can be intimidating, expensive and sometimes unrealistic. Bennett / Porter uses state of the art equipment to power our Cloud Servers, which allows our clients to host their email, files, and applications offsite. There, they are guaranteed the latest updates, hardware and security avaialable. Contact us for more information specific to your situation.
- Hybrid Approach – More than likely, you’ve already invested a lot into your infrastructure. Since much of your hardware may still be usable today, we can present you an a la carte approach, using your capable hardware and software, along with Cloud options to enhance your enterprise.
- We use a state of the art monitoring service, that sends out warning signals and information to let us know when something is wrong. This allows us to be proactive and instantly reactive. We like to attack any potential issues head on, rather than finding out when your business is down.
- Our Patch Management makes sure that your workstations and servers stay up to date, with the latest Windows Updates, patches, Third Party Updates, and Service Packs. Keeping your systems up to date makes you much less vulnerable to security exploits.
- Deployment – From a central location, we can not only push out updates, but deploy software as well. We can set up custom scripts to tailor to your business.
- We can help put your mind at ease with our Network Security Services. We partner with leading vendors to provide enterprise level Firewall Security, VPN connectivity, and Network Bandwidth Management.
- While everyone has their favorite antivirus software, we know that a strong, centrally managed system is the best solution for businesses today. Call us to find out if our industry leading software can be your best option.
There’s not much more annoying than filtering through your email spam. Our solution is based in the cloud, and filters out spam before it reaches your inbox. It also allows for white and blacklist management, as well as email tracking and continuity. Never go completely without email again.
- Managed Services – Whether Bennett /Porter becomes your full on IT provider, or just supplements your current staff, we have options for you.We can help you predict and manage your IT and Technology costs, so that you can plan and manage expectations throughout the year. By providing you with detailed options, you can pick and choose which services you want, and pick up others as your business grows.
- All of the above comes with the backing of professionals with years of support under their belts. You will have the immediate use of a support desk at your disposal from east coast opening business hours to West Coast closing time. We are local in the Pacific Northwest, so our techs are readily available for onsite visits and maintenance.
Book a free on-site consultation today. Call us today to arrange a free on-site consultation and network survey. Please call us at 503-620-3484 or Contact Us with any questions or to request services.